Your clients' inboxes are flooded with emails daily. Amidst all the coupons, sales, and telemarketers, how do you ensure your law firm stands out? When it comes to email marketing, it's not just about sending newsletters. It's about crafting relevant content clients want to open and resonate with them.
- Captivating Subject Lines: First, something needs to grab their attention, so make sure your subject lines are catchy, fun, or engaging. Go beyond "This Week's Newsletter" or "Legal Update"; instead, provide a slight overview of what the email may contain so they're more likely to open it.
- Personalization Is Key: It's important to make clients feel like this email was made for them. Generic mass emails lacking personality get no traction, so you should customize your email to your law firm or, better yet, your tone and voice. Law topics are often serious, but you might be a fun, personable, casual lawyer who is easy to talk to–let that show whether it's starting an email with a "Howdy" or "Hey pal."
- Keep Clients Informed and Educated: Law is a very broad field, and people usually aren't up to date on changes that could impact them. Use your emails to keep your clients informed about relevant legal developments, policy updates, and potential pitfalls they may encounter. Doing this showcases your experience and fosters a trusting relationship between you and your client.
- Engage As You Inform: Now that we've gotten them to open it, what's next? The next step is to engage our readers. In our emails, we encourage client engagement by incorporating a call-to-action, mirroring strategies used on websites and social media platforms. Whether it's inviting them to read a blog, register for a webinar, or simply contact you, make your emails interactive, not only informative.
- Nurture Long-Term Relationships: With these emails, the goal is to retain your audience. Client retention is sometimes more than just closing a case; it's about building enduring relationships. We use email marketing to stay connected with our clients even after launching their services or completing a project, and you can do the same. We encourage you to share your success stories, spotlight your attorneys, celebrate milestones, or simply check in and see how your clients are doing. By nurturing these relationships, you're more likely to stay top-of-mind when they or someone else needs legal assistance.
Contact NOMOS Marketing Today
Do you want your clients to be more engaged with your email newsletters? NOMOS Marketing can help. Contact us today by scheduling a free 30-minute marketing consultation with our team. We'll review your needs and create a customized marketing plan to help you achieve your business objectives.